Regular Non-Personal Savings
– Minimum deposit to open is $100.
– You are allowed 7 free debits of any type per quarterly statement cycle before incurring an excessive activity charge. All debits after 7 will be charged $2.00 per debit during that quarterly statement cycle.
– If balance stays over $100 for entire quarterly statement cycle-NO maintenance fee.
– If balance falls below $100 on any day during the quarterly statement cycle-the maintenance fee is $3.00.
– For every day that your balance is $100 or more, you earn interest at the current rate for Regular Savings.
– Interest is compounded quarterly.
*(NSF) Non-Sufficient Funds Fees
As per your account agreement, we may charge you non-sufficient funds fees for each resubmission or representment of a debit item, which means you may incur multiple non-sufficient fund fees if a debit item is returned more than one time.